Friday, June 24, 2016
Our 2016 client satisfaction survey results are in, and you’ve told us there’s a lot you like about the services we offer.
Just over 99% of you feel listened to by our nurses and doctors.
We had great feedback across our services, with 97% of you saying you were happy with how you were welcomed at reception and how your appointment went.
Here’s some of the nice things you said about us in the survey:
- “Nurses are always friendly and caring”
- “Easy communication, appointment time made to suit.”
- “Excellent service, good advice and made me feel happy making good choices.”
- “She explained things to me, so easy”
- “Easy, no stress, confidential”
- “Very friendly & approachable staff :)”
- “The nurse was lovely and helpful”
We surveyed almost 1000 clients in 15 of our clinics across New Zealand earlier this year, with a particular focus on hearing from Māori and Pasifika.
Thank you to everyone who helped us by filling out a client survey.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.