Monday, December 2, 2013
The 2013 Family Planning Conference leads this issue of Forum.
Highlights from keynote speakers are included on:
- Technology and young people
- The impact of low cost LARCs contraceptives
- Underfunding of Pacific sexual and reproductive health
- Preventing violence against women by engaging boys and young men
- Maternity care in Counties Manukau
- Busting myths with Youth Health Survey results
- Jadelle implant audit – ‘a high level of satisfaction’
- New sexuality education programme for years 1 to 4
- The launch of our client contact centre
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.