Contraception is a way to prevent pregnancy.
- What is contraception?
- Contraception methods
- The cost of contraception
- Unprotected Sex
- Contraception if you are trans or non-binary
- Internal condoms
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill
- Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Continuous pill taking - Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Progestogen-Only Contraceptive Pill
- Depo Provera injection
- Intra Uterine Device (IUD)
- Getting your IUD
- Having your IUD removed
- Contraceptive implant
- Contraceptive implant insertion instructions
- Fertility awareness
- Tubal ligation
- The Vaginal Ring
Sexually transmissible infections
STIs are sexually transmissible infections.
All about pregnancy and your options
How to keep yourself safe
Relationships and sexuality education
Relationships and sexuality education is important for young people to lead fulfilling and healthy lives.
Learn more about your monthly cycle
Understand your body
Getting to know your body and what changes to expect
Advice about relationships
Menopause literally means the "end of monthly cycles".
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.