Monday, November 2, 2015
Our Annual Report for the 2014-2015 financial year is available online.
This year we have focused on addressing health inequity, particularly amongst rangatahi Māori.
This report also highlights:
- The High Court ruling allowing Family Planning to continue operating an early medical abortion service in Tauranga
- The discussion surrounding parental notification
- New sexuality education guidelines released by the Ministry of Education
- Our new online-booking feature
- The adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals
- A five-year extension of our work with the Kiribati Family Health Association
You can read the annual report here
Or you can download a PDF copy here
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)