Monday, September 2, 2013
The September 2013 issue of Forum is now available to read on Issuu.
This edition announces the granting of a licence and contract to offer early medical abortions (EMA) at our Tauranga clinic and compares the EMA to the traditional surgical abortion.
Also in this issue:
- Our contribution to the Universal Periodic Review
- Introducing our new Maori Advisor
- New nurse practitioner
- Clinical conscientious objection and abortion – limiting women’s rights
- Plans for a Client Contact Centre are announced
- New school resources available now
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)