Monday, September 17, 2012
The September 2012 issue of Forum is now available on Issuu.
In this edition, we look at the decriminalisation of abortion and discuss the case for change in New Zealand.
Also in this issue:
- New Zealand presents at CEDAW committee
- Introducing our new nurse practitioner
- Cervical screening awareness month
- Results and feedback from our April 2012 client survey
- Unprecedented commitment at the London Summit on Family Planning
- Celebrating the IPPF - landmark moments in sexual and reproductive health
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)