Friday, April 1, 2011
In this issue our Director Maori Development introduces what is believed to be the first Maori language sexuality resource that uses Maori philosophy, concepts and protocols.
Also in this issue:
- Family Planning’s Strategic Plan for 2011 to 2015 is released
- New abortion booklet informed by research project
- Professional training goes online
- Introducing our clinic information screens
- News from the AGM
- Highlights from our ‘Kiwi Rubber Essentials’ summer campaign
- Alcohol and Sexuality - a new resource for teachers
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)