STIs are sexually transmissible infections.
Contraception is a way to prevent pregnancy.
- Contraception methods
- Male condoms
- Female condoms
- Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Progestogen-Only Contraceptive Pill
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill
- Depo Provera injection
- Intra Uterine Device (IUD)
- Contraceptive implant
- Vaginal rings
- Fertility awareness
- Tubal ligation
- Implant Insertion Instructions
- IUD Insertion Instructions
Sexual orientation, behaviour and identity
Our sexuality is a crucial part of who we are and how we see ourselves in relation to others.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.
Find a clinic
Visits are free if you are under
22 (NZ residents only)