Contraception is a way to prevent pregnancy.
- Contraception methods
- Male condoms
- Female condoms
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill
- Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Progestogen-Only Contraceptive Pill
- Depo Provera injection
- Intra Uterine Device (IUD)
- Getting your IUD
- Contraceptive implant
- Contraceptive implant insertion instructions
- Fertility awareness
- Tubal ligation
- Vaginal rings
STIs are sexually transmissible infections.
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.