- Permanent, Part-time position
- 13.5 hours each week
- Based at our Tauranga Clinic
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health service provider. We believe everyone should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated Medical Receptionist to ensure our clients are warmly welcomed into the clinic with a friendly, non-judgemental and professional manner. This role is offering 13.5 hours of work each week, 9am - 3pm each Wednesday and 8.45am - 5.15pm each Friday. This position is based in our Tauranga Family Planning clinic.
In this role you will be expected to uphold client confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will be fundamental to the seamless operation of client service and be the interface between our clients and clinicians.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- The ability to communicate empathetically with a diverse group of people.
- An excellent interpersonal and telephone manner.
- A helpful and non-judgemental attitude.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Previous reception experience and knowledge of Med Tech would be an advantage.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Tuesday 24 October 2017
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.