- Wellington based
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
It is an exciting time to be working for Family Planning. We are embarking on our new strategic framework and our vision of Equity, Access and Choice for the people of Aotearoa New Zealand. Would you like to join Family Planning and be part of this exciting new journey? We have a new opportunity available where you can contribute and make a real difference in people’s lives.
about the role
We have an opening for a Clinical Services Manager/Coordinator of Clinic Services based in Wellington, reporting to the Regional Manager. This is an operational role fundamental to the success and smooth running of our clinics. In this role you will be the first point of contact for clinic staff, overseeing clinic rosters and coordinating clinic activities. Your role will be pivotal to ensuring regular communication to staff and providing support around recruitment, retention and clinical professional development. You will also contribute to quality and risk management, budgets and compliance with relevant legislation.
This will be a highly rewarding role where you will be interacting with and coordinating clinic staff on a daily basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work of Family Planning to help achieve our vision.
We are looking for a highly-organised, client-centric and energetic person. You will have the ability to use your judgement and critical thinking skills to make sound decisions. To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a practice or clinical coordination role.
- A proven track record delivering client-focussed services.
- Experience in people management, including managing people remotely.
- Understanding of financial management.
- Strong IT skills and experience working with Patient Management Systems.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with a diverse range of people.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Commitment to Family Planning’s philosophy and goals.
Family Planning has a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi. We are an EEO employer and a registered charity.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Planning has clinics located throughout New Zealand. Use the clinic finder to find your nearest clinic.